Posted on: 4-22-2013
More than 50 million Americans (Including 300,000 children) battle against Arthritis every day. Manhattan Labs proudly announces its silver sponsorship for the 2013 Arthritis Walk in Battery Park. The walk hosted by the Arthritis Foundation is held every year to assist in the prevention, control, and cure of Arthritis.
The New York City walk will take place on May 19th in Battery Park and will begin at 10am. As a silver sponsor, Manhattan Labs encourages practices to create teams for the walk or to join the Manhattan Labs team! Please visit www.newyorkaw.com/manhattanlabs for more information on how to donate or to register with the Manhattan Labs team!
About the Arthritis Walk
- All are invited to participate in the walk and to contribute to this cause.
- All proceeds go to the Arthritis Foundation to assist in the prevention, control, and cure of arthritis and its related diseases.
- The walk features a 5k (3.1 Mile) option and a 1 mile option.
- There will be fun activities and give aways for all who attend!
Manhattan Labs Sponsors the Arthritis Foundation
- Manhattan Labs is proud to sponsor the Arthritis Foundation to support patients who suffer from Arthritis every day.
- We stand by the practices who endorse the Manhattan Labs Gold Standard for laboratory services to better serve their patients who are affected by Arthritis.
- With Manhattan Labs’ new Autoimmune Program, together with our clients, we are optimizing testing panels that may result in earlier detection of various autoimmune diseases.
How to Help
- Join our team to donate and raise money for this cause!
- Even if you are unable to donate, please come and show your support at the walk!
- To donate or register visit www.newyorkaw.kintera.org/manhattanlabs